Making Space is a national charity and leading provider of adult health and social care services. We have been helping adults with care and support needs, and their carers, to lead independent and fulfilling lives for more than 30 years.
Our high quality, person-centred services and accommodation support adults of all ages, with a diverse range of needs, including:
- Mental health conditions
- Learning disabilities
- Older people with age-related concerns
We provide services in the heart of local communities, in the comfort of people’s own homes, with specialist care and support services. Our professional and caring staff deliver our services with dignity, respect and compassion, focussing on outcomes that help the people we support have the freedom to enjoy an everyday life.
How we can help:
- give you emotional support
- offer advice and guidance to assist you as a carer
- support you to enjoy your life outside your caring role
- signpost you to other services and organisations that can help you
- provide information about mental health conditions, treatments and local services
- support you to communicate with mental health services.
Get in touch with us today to find out how we can support you.
Please contact us 01226 288772 to find out more.
Contact name: Avril Pritchard
Email address: Avril.Pritchard@makingspace.co.uk
Phone number: 01226 288772
Address: Priory Campus, Pontefract Road, Lundwood, Barnsley, S71 5PN
Priory Campus, Pontefract Road, Lundwood, Barnsley, S71 5PN
Cost: Please contact us for further information
Published: 09 August 2019