12th April 2021: Barnsley Libraries are now open to the public but unfortunately we are still unable to open our Job Club. Please visit https://www.barnsley.gov.uk/services/libraries/changes-at-our-libraries-due-to-coronavirus-covid-19/ for more information.
Do you need some help with your job search? Join us at the Central Library Job Club.
Call into Central Library for help looking for work from our specialist staff.
- Hints and tips on interview skills
- Search the internet for jobs and browse the local paper
- Get help with application forms and online applications
- Get information on local courses and career change
- Extra support around IT/internet skills required for job searching
- Referral to Careers Advisor for CV writing
- Free access to computers.
Tuesday 10am - 12pm
Friday 9.30am - 11.30am
Contact name: The Central Library Team
Role: Customer Service
Phone number: 01226 773555
The Lightbox, 1 The Glass Works, Barnsley, S70 1GW
Published: 09 August 2019