The Coalfields Regeneration Trust is dedicated to improving the quality of life in Britain’s former mining communities. Over the last 20 years, we have created a strong track record of delivering targeted programmes that have addressed many of the huge challenges caused by the closure of the coal industry. Our Employment and Skills Service is committed to providing high quality information, advice and guidance to all customers. Our Community Employment Coaches will work with you to support you into work or help you grow in confidence, develop skills and gain qualifications. Importantly, we will treat you as an individual.
- Come to you – we work in the heart of communities and can meet you in a neutral and comfortable environment
- Listen – we’ll hear what you have to say and work with you to help you move forward
- Give you choices – your dedicated Employment Coach will let you know about all the suitable opportunities available (work, volunteering, courses, training)
- Be impartial and confidential – we’ll understand what possible barriers you may face, be non-judgemental, and treat your circumstances in confidence
- Support you – our Service is not time limited and we recognise that you and your circumstances are unique.
One-to-one and/or group support with employment and skills including, but not limited to:
- Assistance with CV creation, cover letter and application writing
- Job search and job matching
- Interview skills and confidence
- Signposting to suitable training, courses or qualifications
- Support to identify and start volunteering
- Signposting to specialist support to help overcome personal barriers
- Basic IT skills
- Discretionary financial assistance to overcome barriers to work.
Please contact Helen Murphy for more information or to make an appointment.
Due to social distancing, please contact the Coach, Helen Murphy to make an appointment
Contact name: Helen Murphy
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 01226 270800
Mobile number:07792 556734
St Helen Chruch, 27 Laithes Ln, Athersley South, Barnsley S71 3AF
New Hope Methodist Church, Laithes Crescent, Barnsley S71 3AE
AccessAble Link: https://www.accessable.co.uk/venues/romero-centre
Published: 09 August 2019