Flexi Care & Support offers the highest standards of personal care, reliability, and friendly service to clients, in age groups over 16, who are living in their own homes. Our organisation works with individuals to maximise their independence where possible and offer the ongoing support the individual requires to achieve personal life outcomes.
The people we support:
- Children & Adults with Learning Difficulties or whose behaviour is deemed challenging Frail and vulnerable adults
- Mental health issues
- People with dementia
- Children & Adults with Physical disabilities
- Multiple Diagnosis
The services we provide are person-led packages of support and are tailored to meet the individual clients need.
Services range from:
- Assessment and delivery of full personalised care & support packages
- Intensive 1 to 1 support
- Pop-in visiting service
- Enabling support to increase independence
- Re-enablement support (Post Hospitalisation)
- Supporting clients with daily living activities
- Support with personal care needs (such as getting up and putting to bed, personal hygiene)
- Preparing light snacks and meals General help (such as shopping, housework, running errands etc.)
- Sitter services
- Sleep-in and waking night service
- 24hr manager on call system in place to support our staff and service users.
*This list is not finite but our focus is to support and promote the independence and re-enablement of Service Users, and integration into the wider community.
From time to time, support workers may be asked to undertake some tasks, which may be considered to be specialist. These tasks may be undertaken following appropriate risk assessments and only after the appropriate training. The support worker will be provided bespoke training in the procedure before undertaking the tasks by a trainer with a relevant qualification, e.g. occupational therapist, speech therapist, or nurse etc.
Such tasks may include:
- Peg - Gastrostomy Care - Assisting with artificial feeding
- Changing sterile dressings
- Catheter care – changing bags, monitoring output
- Tracheotomy care – oral suctioning
- Assistance with eye or ear drops
- Ileostomy and colostomy care – changing of bags.
Please contact us for more information.
The service operates 24hrs per day with an out of hours on call service
Contact name: Ms Katrina Latham
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 01226 710588
Address: Barnsley Business & Innovation Centre, Snydale Road, Cudworth, Barnsley, S72 8RP
Barnsley Business & Innovation Centre, Snydale Road, Cudworth, S72 8RP
Eligibility: This service is part of the Registered Providers List. The RPL is set up, monitored and updated by Barnsley Council. If you are an adult in Barnsley who is looking for packages of care and support, you can choose from the list of providers who follow a clear quality framework and have been assessed by the Council. In order to gain Recognised Provider status and the RPL quality mark, providers must meet a number of quality standards, including: •clear agreements with customers •a welcoming approach to customer comments and complaints •considerate and respectful conduct of staff and volunteers •a robust Adult Safeguarding Policy Adults who purchase care and support services using their own money, or through a Direct Payment, are free to choose providers who are not included on the Recognised Provider List. There is no contractual relationship involved in providers appearing on the RPL. The award of the RPL logo to providers is intended to be a quality mark with which people can then make informed choices as to which providers they may decide to use.
Published: 09 August 2019