Unfortunately, due to the covbid-19 pandemic, we are unable to deliver this course at the moment.
This programme works with all parties involved, focusing on the harm caused and improving lives for the families to move forward. The aim of the course is to:
- Build empathy between the Parent/Carer and adolescent
- Strengthen relationships
- Develop a 'power with' relationship rather than a 'power over'
- To provide the skills and strategies to be able to communicate positively, and reduce conflict.
- Reset boundaries and consequences
- Goal setting and Positive Thinking
You can expect to work closely with a skilled practitioner and get support either 1:1 or in a group environment in a safe, relaxed and non-judgmental environment.
Contact us for with any questions about the programme or how to make a referral.
Contact name: IDAS
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 03000 110 110
Eligibility: Criteria Checklist - Adolescent aged between 10 -17 years old - Young person portraying traits of domestic abuse towards the parent or carer - Young person has witnessed domestic abuse within the family home - Young person and Parent/Carer still live in the same household - Consent required from both parties
Published: 07 January 2020