The Priority Services Register is kept by your water company and is free to sign up to and can take away the worry because it gives you lots of benefits.
- Bills and information in large print, audio copies and braille
- information about planned works including a home visit to explain what is happening
- In cases of disconnecting your water supply, we will offer a priority water supply connection or bottled water if you need it
- A password so you know it is Yorkshire Water calling
- You can ask someone to act on your behalf and manage your account for you (Nominee Scheme)
- If you have a water meter and you find it hard to read, Yorkshire Water may be able to take a reading for you
How to sign up to the register
You will need your account reference number to fill out the online form. You can still do this even if you don't have your reference. Or you can sign up by ringing Yorkshire Water on 0800 138 7878.
Contact name: Yorkshire Water
Phone number: 0800 138 7878
Published: 22 October 2021