We meet on the 2nd Thursday of the month.
Our walks are challenging in terms of distance, terrain and need a good level of fitness.
- Good footwear & clothing for all weather essential
- Review personal risk assessment check list before every walk
- A packed lunch & sufficient water required
- Often an hour's travel to the meeting place
- Detailed programme in the Buzz
If you are interested in joining contact the Co-ordinator - Brian Smyth
Meet on the 2nd Thursday of the month - see The Buzz for the next walk!
Contact name: Brian Smyth
Phone number: 01226 891130
Cost: Membership of U3A £12 per year £1.50 donation per session
Published: 21 March 2022