Hoylandswaine Village Hall is an historic stone building standing in the centre of the attractive Penistone Village of Hoylandswaine. It provides high quality facilities for the local community to hold groups, classes, meetings, parties for both adults and children, music events, craft fairs, bring and buy sales, workshops and fund-raising events.
The facilities include:
- Main Hall- 5m by 15m will accommodate 80 people
- Small Meeting Room - 6m by 4m will accommodate 24 seated in rows or 18 conference style
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Adult and Nursery height tables and chairs
- The Hall ceiling is high enough for a bouncy castle
- A fenced off play area is next to the hall
- Fully wheelchair accessible
Please visit our website for more information and hiring rates.
Contact name: For Bookings please contact The Secretary Tony Hebditch
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 01226 764910
Hoylandswaine Village Hall, Haigh Lane, Hoylandswaine, S36 7JJ
Cost: See website for hiring costs
Published: 09 August 2019