Created out of love for Josh and specifically designed to care for you.
Josh's Care Company was born out of bad circumstances and created out of the love for Josh, with a drive to ensure an excellent quality of care for him during this difficult time.
If Josh can have this level of care then why shouldn't others. Being supported for by Josh's Care Company is not just being cared for by a provider by being part of a family, Josh's family. The care and support delivered being reflective of this.
We specialise in support adults with a spinal injury and other health complexities related to spinal injuries, within their own homes.
We are registered with CQC and our carers are fully trained to provide the best in complex home care services that cater to your specific needs. We bring high quality care right to front door so that you can enjoy being cared for in an environment that is comfortable and familiar to you.
Josh's current care team have been trained by ourselves in conjunction with clinical specialists to deliver all competences listed below
- Basic tasks
- Personal hygiene care
- Preparing light snacks and meals
- General help (shopping, housework, running errands, etc)
- Continence care
- Exercise programmes under the instruction of a physiotherapist or occupational therapist
- Hoisting and assisted transfer
Due to the nature of care provided by Josh's Care Company most task are specialist, including
- Tracheostomy care, including changing of tracheostomy inner tubes, dressings, straps and periodic changing of the tracheostomy
- Assisting with artificial feeding
- Changing sterile dressing
- Catheter care
- Bladder wash out
- Bowel care
- Digital bowel evacuation
- Monitoring fluid input and output
- Monitoring calorific input and weight gain
- Identification and control of autonomic dysreflexia
- Oral suctioning
- Manual cough assistance
- Mechanical cough assistance as per prescription
- Ventilator set up and operation as per prescription, both dry and wet circuits
- Ventilator management and monitoring
- Skin management
- Turning and positioning regime, implementation and management
- Assistance with medication
- Ileostomy and colostomy care
- Super pubic catheter management and changing.
Please contact us for more information or visit our website.
We also have access to spinal injury nurses, respiratory specialists, occupational therapists, physiotherapists and all of our provision have an ongoing specialist clinical oversight.
Care provided 24 hours, 365 days a year
Office hours 9am - 5pm
Contact name: Josh's Care Company
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Role: Danielle Smith - Registered Manager
Phone number: 01909 318583
Mobile number:07917 235757
Address: Markham Farm Markham Lane Elmton Worksop S80 4LX
South Yorkshire and surrounding areas
Published: 26 October 2020