Don't let the menopause leave you hot and bothered!
We help women and make this transitional period as easy as possible, reducing worry and stress through information and useful impartial help and support, including sending our free quarterly newsletters digitally. In order to receive them, simply fill out our quick sign up form.
The latest issue of The Menopause Exchange newsletter is now available.
The Menopause Exchange gives independent advice about the menopause, midlife and post-menopausal health.
We provide information on menopausal symptoms and coping with the menopause using self-help lifestyle tips, HRT, prescribed medicine alternatives to HRT, complementary therapies and medicines and health promotion advice including nutrition and exercise.
Our experts have a wealth of knowledge and experience and we are always happy to help.
Our aims are:
- To raise awareness of the menopause and its management
- To provide impartial information
- To help women make informed decisions about their own health and wellbeing with healthcare professionals
- To inform healthcare professionals and those responsible for employee health.
We can help you if:
- You are approaching or going through the menopause
- You have had a hysterectomy or premature menopause
- You are post-menopausal
- You are interested in midlife issues
- You are a healthcare professional with an interest in the menopause
- You are a manager or employer and need to understand how the menopause can affect your team’s health and work.
Understanding the Menopause
Our founder, Norma Goldman, who qualified as a pharmacist and is a health promotion specialist, regularly presents webinars, talks and workshops on all aspects of the menopause. Norma also shares ways to cope with issues around mid-life and post-menopausal health.
Contact name: Menopause Exchange
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 020 8420 7245
Published: 10 November 2021