Our Journey Assistance Cards have been produced to help passengers with hidden disabilities or older passengers discreetly get help from the driver so they can travel on the bus with confidence. They also aim to help drivers be aware of any assistance or information requirements you may have. They can be used on any of our services.
All you need to do:
- Print off the sheet
- You can download them below in either colour or black and white
- Cut out the card or cards that you want to use
- Keep them with your bus ticket/concessionary travel pass, in your travel wallet if you have one
- When you get on a bus, hold the card up to let the driver know what help you need.
- Journey Assistance Cards
- Black and White (PDF,1Mb)
Please visit our website for information.
South Yorkshire, S70
Published: 09 August 2019