Don't let travel concerns prevent you from accessing the treatment you need. If you require transport between Barnsley and Sheffield hospitals for cancer treatment, we can help.
We are providing a free transport service between Barnsley town centre and Sheffield Hospitals, (Weston Park, Royal Hallamshire Hospital, including the Jessop Wing, Charles Clifford and Northern General).
- The service is free and runs twice daily at 9am and 1.30pm from Oakwell Stadium, Barnsley.
- Anyone requiring transport to Sheffield Teaching hospitals too receive cancer treatment can use the service.
- Oakwell Stadium, the home of Barnsley Football Club is on Grove Street, S71 1ET, a 10 minute walk from the transport interchange.
- Free parking is available at Oakwell Stadium in the main car park, accessed via Grove Street.
- Thanks to the generosity of our fundraisers and donors, our services are free for you to use.
- If you cannot make it to the pick-up point but would like to use the service, we would be more than happy to discuss ways we can help you. Please get in touch our Transport Coordinator by calling 0114 553 3330, option 2.
- The volunteer drivers are Covid-19 tested twice weekly and the buses are thoroughly cleaned before every journey.
To book, please call 0114 553 3330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit westonpark.org.uk/transport-service for more information.
Daily at 9am and 1.30pm
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 0114 553 3330
23 Northumberland Rd, Broomhall, Sheffield S10 2TX
Published: 10 October 2023