We are one of BMBC's Extra Care Scheme that is run and operated by The Guinness Partnership for people over the age of 55 years.
We have 48 self contained apartments with on site staff available seven days per week, daytime and evenings.
We are able to offer housing related support and have a host of activities taking place throughout the week including
- Bingo Monday & Friday 7.30 pm
- Gardening Club Friday 2 pm
- Music Evenings Tuesday/Wednesday 6.30pm & Sunday 2 pm
- Coffee Morning Wednesday (except 3rd)10.30 am
- Craft Groups Various 2 pm
- Church Together Service last Wednesday 2 pm
- Various Social Events
We also have a restaurant on site that is operated by Marie’s Friendship Café, open 7 days a week from December 2018.
If you would like to know more or would like to visit us, please contact us.
Tuesday to Friday and Sunday (open to general public)
Contact name: The Guinness Partnership
Phone number: 01226 743215
Address: Fitzwilliam Court, Kings Street, Hoyland, Barnsley, S74 9JZ
Fitzwilliam Court, Kings Street, Hoyland, Barnsley, S74 9JZ
Eligibility: Over 55 years
Published: 09 August 2019